Privacy Notices - GDPR
GDPR (General Data Protection Privacy Notices)
FOUNTAINS MEDICAL PRACTICE - PRIVACY NOTES
The following notices serve to answer the following questions regarding your data:
- Who are we?
- Why we collect personal information about you?
- What is our legal basis for processing you personal information?
- What personal information do we need to collect about you and how do we obtain it?
- What do we do with your personal information and what we may do with your personal information?
- Who do we share your personal information with and why?
- How we maintain your records?
- What are your rights?
- Who is the Data Protection Officer?
- How to Contact the Information Commissioners Office
Patient & Staff Privacy Notices
Patient Privacy Notice
National Data Opt-Out
Please see the official NHS Guidance - https://www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/